Chile

Chile

Photos

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Spanish Jokes

Baby Football, Santiago
Baby Football, Santiago

As I was watching my boyfriend play soccer the other night I started to think of some soccer jokes.

How do you get a man to dance gracefully along a painted line, twisting and turning along the way? 
Put a soccer ball between his feet.

How do you start a fight in Chile? 
Forget to bring the ball to a football match.

Then that got me started on other jokes...

How many Chileans does it take to change a light bulb? 
Five. One to change the light bulb, one to bbq the meat, one to play the guitar, and two to go buy enough pisco and coke for the night.

A:Knock knock
B: Who’s there?
A: One.
B: One who?
A: Juan Carlo, Can you let me in? Olvidé mis llaves.

Why didn’t the Chilean girl go to the dance? 
Because she had no Juan to go with.

How many completos italianos does it take ruin a life? 
Trick question. None. They only improve lives.

Why do people hate TranSantiago? 
Because its crowded and unreliable. (psych!)

Then there’s this one based on this Enrique Iglesias song:

¿Qué hace Enrique Iglesias en un campo de trigo? 
Estar con trigo, vivir con trigo, bailar con trigo!

Well, there you go. I don't quite consider myself a comedian so forgive me if none of that amused you. Just a bit of nonsense to start your day! 

Have a good one :)



1 comment:

Translate